When purchasing jewellery it is essential to make sure that it fits! It is always better to get your ring size measured at a jewellery shop however if that is not possible we have created a guide with some DIY methods to do it from the comfort of your home!
Feather Pendants use US sizing for all of our rings, if you know your UK or EU ring size please refer to the guide below to convert it to your US ring size.
1. Save the image above
2. Print out the image at 100% (turn printer scaling off)
3. Measure the arrow with a ruler and make sure that it is 3.5''
4. Cut the outline out where you see a scissors symbol and wrap it around your finger
|Ring Size USA||5||6||7||8||9||10|
|Ring Size UK||J 1/2||M||O||Q||R 3/4||T 1/2|
|Inner Circumference (mm)||49.32||51.87||54.51||57.15||59.34||62.33|
|Inner Diameter (mm)||15.7||16.51||17.35||18.19||18.89||19.84|
Our bracelet sizes range between 7.5"-9" with other sizes available on request. These refer to the circumference in inches around your wrist.
1. wrap a piece of string around your wrist and mark with a pen where the ends meet
2. Using a ruler, measure the distance between the point and start of the string in inches
3. If you are between sizes it is always better to size up
Our chains are measured in inches. Use the image guide below to select the perfect length for you!