We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25th May 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as address and postcode
- Payment details
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration and to report anonymous, statistical aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
- Your IP address will be logged in our weblogs for up to 7 days. Our weblogs are for analytical and debugging purposes only and are not used for processing or profiling.
- Your IP address is not disclosed to third parties.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may also collect information to assist customer service enquiries.
- We may use it to send email communication from Zapper specifically and only relating to your use, or potential use of this service.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- Allow you to participate in live chat, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, RSS Feeds, feedback, reviews and any other interactive features on our Website.
- No personally identifiable information is transferred or stored outside of the European Economic Area ('EEA'), such as name, address, phone number and any payment information.
Where do we store your information?
Personal information held by Zapper is stored on and processed on computers situated in the United Kingdom.
How long do we store your information?
We will store your information for up to 6 years after you have last used our services. After such time, we will permanently delete your details.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Your rights as a data subject
At any point whilst Feather Pendants Ltd. is in possession of or processing your personal data, all data subjects have the following rights:
- Right of access - you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification - you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten - in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing - where certain conditions apply you have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability - you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object - you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling - you also have the right not to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.